Saturday, September 26, 2009

Did I say Nico was dead to me?

Because I didn't mean it. I really didn't. I was having a bad weekend, that's all. He was having a... well, he was having a a worse one. But I'm very happy to say that he is third on the grid for tomorrow's night race. But the rest of the grid... the rest of the grid IS dead to me. That's right, I'm looking at you Button. And Kimi, you too. And don't even get me started on Reubens. His quali was screwed anyway because of his gearbox penalty. And yet, he still felt the need to drive like a cowboy and fuck it up for everyone else. By everyone else I mean Nico. Wasn't I clear before? The rest of that grid IS DEAD TO ME.

Anyway. I am about to head to the airport to pick up Laura Trouble, who is visiting for a few days. Expect stories. I'm sure they will be good ones.
(Oh. And Shell, I said it last race, I'll say it this one too..... Fisichella should not be allowed to drive a red car.)

No comments:

Post a Comment