Thursday, October 1, 2009

Things I LOVE/HATE about Berlin. Part 1

Things I LOVE:
The Anarchists. Everything about them tickles me pink. Their extensive knowledge of out of print books with passages they can recite verbatim, their anti-establishment hair, their ripped jeans that really ‘say something,’ their dogs, their use of flags as wall hangings/curtains/head scarves. The way they look as you as if to say, “I believe in a lot of important stuff. What do you believe in? What? What? What?”
What can I say? I’m just another girl who thinks that democracy is a good idea. Silly me.

Things I HATE :
The kid in my building who is learning the recorder. It’s all afternoon and evening, EVERY afternoon and evening. Give it up kid. It’s the recorder!!! The recorder is not going to help you in later life. If you need to go through the awful process of being musically disinclined and learning an instrument may I suggest the guitar; bass or electric. Sid Vicious had NO TALENT and still managed to be a punk pin up and get laid. Take a leaf kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment